Should you have further questions on how we handle our information internally, please contact +44(0)1484 668018 or email@example.com
Any details you may provide to us about yourself and/or your company will be held on our systems for informative purposes, customer support and to facilitate any order processing. DYEHOUSE collect client contact information, email correspondence and posted or telephone enquiries on our goods and services. A persons contact data will be stored alongside any previous order history.
This information may contain;
- Personal contact information such as name, delivery or billing address, email address, contact numbers and professional title.
- Information regarding our products/services – details about products or services you have purchased/enquired about.
- Information history such as previous orders, payments against previous orders and credit history.
Where necessary your details may be shared with third parties;
- Where partner suppliers require contact details to fulfil our contracted services to the client.
- With third party IT companies employed to provide storage services/processing.
- If required to do so by a court order or any other legal obligation, for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime.
Use of data for our marketing purposes
DYEHOUSE intend to send you relevant information regarding updates on our new collections and upcoming events. We hope these emails will only contain valuable content that is of interest to our clients. These emails will be infrequent and at any time you would like DYEHOUSE to stop sending you communications, please contact us on +44(0)1484 668018 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Retention of data
Any personal data will be securely deleted once it no longer holds a legitimate purpose for its retention.
Clients can request to have all of their personal information removed from the DYEHOUSE system. To request this please do so in writing to acknowledge authenticity to email@example.com. DYEHOUSE commit to never passing on your personal information to third parties unless required to do so by law.
We take all reasonable legal, technical and organisational precautions within our responsibility to protect your personal information and to make sure it is not lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.