- Never use cleaners with alcohols or solvents on metals.
- Only use fine cotton or extra soft cloths.
- We recommend that tarnished metals be cleaned by a professional.
Mild Steel; Our mild steel products are covered in a clear furniture wax. Maintain by using stainless steel cleaners with a soft cloth before rinsing with clear water. Dry with a soft cloth. Maintain periodically to prevent oxidisation. With proper maintenance, mild steel will maintain its lustre appearance indefinitely.
Bronze; Bronze handles appear on some of our products. Over time it may change appearance subject to the environment and its inherent properties. To maintain and clean, wipe with a damp cloth, avoid using any chemicals.
Patina; Clean with a very soft, dry cloth or breathe onto a soft cloth then rub gently in the direction of the patina. Do not use abrasive cloths as this may scratch or damage the finish.
Polished metal; Clean polished metal or polished stainless with a damp cloth. Do not use commercial or heavy duty polishes or waxes, as they may scratch or damage the finish.
- Leather is a soft porous material that is sometimes uncoated and can easily absorb liquids and oily substances. Avoid saturating the leather with lotion or water for a long period of time.
- Care for leather by dusting and lightly vacuuming.
- Maintain leathers by keeping them away from direct sunlight and heating vents. Leathers are a natural, “living” material that breathe and move as they wear.
- We recommend that stained or soiled leathers be professionally cleaned.
Products made from wood may have been stained and/or polished to bring depth and beauty to each finish. Although most are protected with either a clear coat or wax, they are still susceptible to wear.
- Care for your wood pieces by dusting regularly with a soft cloth.
- Maintain wood by not placing near heaters and air conditioning units to prevent over-drying or exposure to excessive moisture. Avoid extreme humidity changes in your home, as extremely dry air can cause wood to crack.
- Do not place/leave hot or damp objects on the wood. Rubber or plastic left on the wood can also damage the finish.
- Clean by using a dry or slightly damp soft cloth. Follow by polishing with a dry soft cloth. Do not use commercial, heavy-duty polishes or waxes, as they can yellow light finishes.
- We recommend that stained, soiled wood or lacquer finishes be professionally cleaned or re-finished.
All of the products within our outdoor furniture range have been designed and constructed using only materials that meet the highest standards of durability and strength. Routine care and maintenance will ensure that your furniture looks and performs the best and will provide many years of enjoyment.
Harsh weather environments (elevated pollution levels, humid climates, salt, high daily temperature variances), will require that recommended maintenance routines are performed more frequently.